Your first visit to our clinic establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During this visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our clinic, clinic hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in the comprehensive care of the foot, ankle, and leg.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
PDF Patient Forms
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- Patient Registration
- Patient History
- Billing Policy / High Deductible Notification
- Consent for Leaving Message
- New Patient Introduction Letter
- HIPAA Summary
- Authority to Treat a Minor
- Orthotic Re-Order Form
- HIPAA Privacy Practices Detailed
- Map to Everett Office
- Release/Request of Records Form
- COVID Consent To Treat
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our Doctors page and familarize yourself with your new doctor. We look forward to your first visit.
Out of Area Patients
For our patients traveling from out of the Puget Sound area from out of state or Eastern Washington. We would like to refer you to our Patient Links that provide suggestions for local motels/hotels, restaurants, and hospital information.